Graftobian Face Painting Makeup and Stencils Kit for Beginners
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Unsure how to face paint? We've got you covered! Start with this face painting makeup and stencils kit for beginners from Graftobian.
- Description: This is the ideal kit for that someone who doesn't feel he/she has any face painting skills. There are eight panels of plastic, laser cut with a variety of designs including Stars, Lightning Bolts, Hearts, Rainbows, Arrows, Lips, Clouds, Clovers and Flower Parts as well as 5 Mini Disguise Stix and a Face Painting Sponge.
- Size: Complete carded set includes Five Mini Disguise Stix (Red, Black, White, Yellow, Blue), a full set of Face Painting Stencils and a Face Painting Sponge. Complete instructions on reverse side of card.
- Suggestions: Since each plastic sheet offers several designs, you may choose to mask off certain designs with masking tape if your application requires.
How to Use:
- Dip the Disguise Stix briefly in water and apply using a dry sponge wedge.
- Just place the stencil against the skin and press the coloring through the opening of the stencil onto the skin.
- Let dry a few moments and remove the stencil, and the painted design will remain.
- The stencils can be wiped clean between uses.