Billy-Bob Fake Hillbilly Teeth - Deliverance
Do you hear banjo music? You too can capture that hillbilly look with these teeth!
- Description: Billy-Bob’s Deliverance teeth fit comfortably over your top set of teeth and each set of teeth comes with a package of thermal beads, which you use to fit them over your real teeth in just 5 minutes. They are easily removable and reusable but fit securely when in use.
- Size: One size fits most adults
- Includes: One set Billy-Bob teeth (uppers). Some teeth have more tartar than others, even in the same style, thermal-plastic and instructions in a clam shell case.
- Not recommended for children under 14 or to be used with real braces or crowns.
- Not for use while eating, drinking or playing sports
How to Use
- Empty the packet of fitting plastic (White beads) into a cup of very hot water.
- Once the fitting plastic turns clear, remove with a spoon.
- Form the clear plastic into a “worm” shape with your fingers.
- Press the “worm” into the troft of the teeth (Press the plastic so it reaches into the 3 small holes to keep it secure)
- In front of a mirror, use both hands to force the Billy-Bob teeth over your teeth.
- Use your thumbs to press the plastic up behind your front teeth for a secure fit.
- Gently ease the Billy-Bob teeth out of your mouth with a downward motion and let cool for about 10 minutes. (Do not let the teeth cool in your mouth)
Suggestions: Place the Billy-Bob teeth in the hot water (But don’t let them touch the beads) to soften them up before you add the fitting plastic to help curve the teeth to fit you better. You can also place the teeth with the fitting plastic back in hot water to soften and re-fit if they don’t fit perfectly the first time.