Billy-Bob Fake Hillbilly Teeth - Full Grill
Fit these Billy-Bob fake teeth over your own in just 5 minutes.
- Description: Billy-Bob’s full grill teeth fit comfortably over your top set of teeth and each set of teeth comes with a package of thermal beads, which you use to fit them over your real teeth in just 5 minutes. They are easily removable and reusable but fit securely when in use.
- They are made of the same acrylic used to create false teeth making them look very realistic.
- Size: One size fits most adults. (Not recommended for children under 14 or to be used with real braces or crowns.)
- Includes: One set Billy-Bob teeth (uppers). Some teeth have more tartar than others, even in the same style, thermal-plastic and instructions in a clam shell case.
- Note: Not recommended for children under 14 or to be used with real braces or crowns.
- Not for use while eating, drinking or playing sports
How to Use
- Bring a cup of water almost to a boil in microwave (1-3min depending on its power), remove cup from microwave and pour beads into water. Once the beads have turned CLEAR (about 1 min depending on the water temperature) remove beads WITH A SPOON.
- Using your fingers, quickly mold the clear plastic into a “worm shape”.
- Place the clear plastic material in the “trough” portion of the teeth, squeeze with your fingers a small bit of the clear plastic through the three holes.
- IMPORTANT: DURING THE REMAINING FITTING PROCESS DO NOT LEAVE THE TEETH IN YOUR MOUTH FOR MORE THAN 30 SECONDS OR LET THE FITTING BEADS COOL AND SET IN YOUR MOUTH
- Place the teeth in your mouth and ease your teeth down through the clear fitting plastic until you hit the bottom.
- Using your tongue, push the excess clear plastic against the roof of your mouth and suck the teeth tightly to your own teeth so that you have a firm impression in the clear fitting plastic. (Remember to take no more than 30 seconds)
- Gently remove the teeth and let them cool for 10 minutes. Notice that when the fitting plastic cools it turns white again.
- If you mess up, reheat and try again as needed. Trim away any excess fitting plastic.
- Always rinse your Billy-Bobs with cold water after use and allow to dry.
Suggestions: Place the Billy-Bob teeth in the hot water (But don’t let them touch the beads) to soften them up before you add the fitting plastic to help curve the teeth to fit you better. You can also place the teeth with the fitting plastic back in hot water to soften and re-fit if they don’t fit perfectly the first time.