Billy-Bob Fake Vampire Fangs
With fake vampire fangs from Billy-Bob you'll get quality and comfort.
- Description: Billy-Bob Teeth are super realistic fake teeth made with the very same acrylics used in making dentures. They fit over your own top set of teeth. Comfortable, they are easy to talk in while wearing (with a little practice). They are easily removable and reusable but fit securely when in use after applying them with the enclosed thermal-plastic beads.
- Includes: One set Billy-Bob Vampire teeth (uppers), thermal-plastic beads and instructions in a clam shell case.
- Size: The vampire fangs are full sized and will fit most adults.
- Materials: The teeth are made of denture acrylic.
- Note: Not recommended for children under 14 or to be used with real braces or crowns.
- Not for use while eating, drinking or playing sports
How to Use
Fitting Instructions for Thermal Beads:
- Bring a cup of water almost to a boil in microwave (1-3min depending on its power), remove cup from microwave and pour beads into water. Once the beads have turned CLEAR (about 1 min depending on the water temperature) remove beads WITH A SPOON.
- Using your fingers, quickly mold the clear plastic into a “worm shape”.
- Place the clear plastic material in the “trough” portion of the teeth, squeeze with your fingers a small bit of the clear plastic through the three holes.
- IMPORTANT: DURING THE REMAINING FITTING PROCESS DO NOT LEAVE THE TEETH IN YOUR MOUTH FOR MORE THAN 30 SECONDS OR LET THE FITTING BEADS COOL AND SET IN YOUR MOUTH
- Place the teeth in your mouth and ease your teeth down through the clear fitting plastic until you hit the bottom.
- Using your tongue, push the excess clear plastic against the roof of your mouth and suck the teeth tightly to your own teeth so that you have a firm impression in the clear fitting plastic. (Remember to take no more than 30 seconds)
- Gently remove the teeth and let them cool for 10 minutes. Notice that when the fitting plastic cools it turns white again.
- If you mess up, reheat and try again as needed. Trim away any excess fitting plastic.
- Always rinse your Billy-Bobs with cold water after use and allow to dry.
Suggestions: Place the Billy-Bob teeth in the hot water (But don’t let them touch the beads) to soften them up before you add the fitting plastic to help curve the teeth to fit you better. You can also place the teeth with the fitting plastic back in hot water to soften and re-fit if they don’t fit perfectly the first time.