Foothills Custom Fake Fangs Refill
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Extra Thermoplastic just in case!
- Description: Introduced in 1989, Custom Fangs Thermoplastic was originally formulated to custom-make your own particular shape of fang. It was reformulated in 1994 (and later renamed Custom Fangs Alpha One Thermoplastic) to also be able to install our original Custom Dracula Fangs. It now works in conjunction with our Foothill Dracula Fangs as well as all of the rest of the Foothill fang family, all installed with this famous patented Custom Fangs Alpha One Thermoplastic application.
- Size and Coverage: Thermal-plastic and instructions
- Suggestions: All Foothill fangs come with thermal beads but use these extra thermal beads, just in case you need to create a new fit on old teeth.
- Alpha One Thermoplastic is non-toxic, and will not harm dental work. However, it should not be used if you have dental plates, wire work, or wear braces.
How to Use:
- Fit each Fang up into your canine teeth. If the top edge of the Fang goes above your gum line, cut and/or file down the top edge of the Fang to fit your gum line.
- Place ½ of the Thermoplastic granules into a spoon.
- Heat a coffee mug full of water to boiling. Immediately, slowly dip the spoon Thermoplastic into the hot water until it melts and becomes clear.
- Quickly dip fingers and thumbs into the hot water to moisten them.
- Then roll a daub of the Thermoplastic between your thumb and forefinger.
- Place the daub into the cavity of the Fang and make a wing from the top of the daub going back towards your pre-molars.
- Immediately, forcefully push the Fang straight up into your canine tooth. Quickly knead the excess Thermoplastic back around your 1st pre-molar (and 2nd pre-molar if necessary), making a thin molding around your teeth.
- Keep biting and clenching your teeth to create a natural bite with the Thermoplastic™. (Very important to do while Thermoplastic is still soft, for a Perfect Bite)
- After completing these steps, leave the Fang appliance in for 3 minutes so that the Thermoplastic will harden.
- Repeat with other tooth.