Foothills Custom Fake Vampire Fangs - Dracula
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Foothill Dracula Fangs are the original custom fitted vampire fang teeth
- Description: Foothills Fangs are still the best, most comfortable, fitting fangs on the market and still the only one to use a custom partial plate mold over more than just one tooth so they do not fall out, and they match your natural bite perfectly! When you follow the instructions your fangs will fit your natural bite. You'll be able to speak naturally and even enjoy cold beverages.
- Size and Coverage: Two plastic fangs (The fangs measure about ¾’’ long), thermal-plastic and instructions in a plastic case.
- Made in the USA.
- Alpha One Thermoplastic is non-toxic, and will not harm dental work. However, it should not be used if you have dental plates, wire work, or wear braces.
- Fitting Instruction Video.
How to Use:
- Fit each Fang up into your canine teeth. If the top edge of the Fang goes above your gum line, cut and/or file down the top edge of the Fang to fit your gum line.
- Place ½ of the Thermoplastic granules into a spoon.
- Heat a coffee mug full of water to boiling.
- Immediately, slowly dip the spoon Thermoplastic into the hot water until it melts and becomes clear.
- Quickly dip fingers and thumbs into the hot water to moisten them.
- Then roll a daub of the Thermoplastic between your thumb and forefinger.
- Place the daub into the cavity of the Fang and make a wing from the top of the daub going back towards your pre-molars.
- Immediately, forcefully push the Fang straight up into your canine tooth.
- Quickly knead the excess Thermoplastic back around your 1st pre-molar (and 2nd pre-molar if necessary), making a thin molding around your teeth.
- Keep biting and clenching your teeth to create a natural bite with the Thermoplastic™. (Very important to do while Thermoplastic is still soft, for a Perfect Bite)
- After completing these steps, leave the Fang appliance in for 3 minutes so that the Thermoplastic will harden.
- Repeat with other tooth.