Scarecrow Fake Deluxe Vampire Fangs - Sabres
What demon lurks in these 1” vampire Sabre Fangs?
- Description: Scarecrow makes several different sizes of fang caps. Sabres are quite long, as vampire teeth go,(1 full inch) though your diction may be somewhat impaired while wearing them, they make an impact. These fangs are fully customizable to your teeth. They are completely re-usable as they can be popped in and out whenever you want.. .no need to refit them!
- Size: One Size.
- Coverage: Enough dental-quality molding materials to mold both fangs twice if needed.
Scarecrow fangs are is very realistic. The only thing more realistic is a real fang!
These fangs are fully customizable to your teeth. Everything is included in the coffin shaped box, including 2 fangs, molding materials, stir stick and detailed instructions for application. All you need is a mirror & paper towel or tissue. They can be fitted to your teeth in minutes.
If you have smaller sized teeth then these are the ones for you. Not recommended for children under 14 or to be used with braces or crowns.
How to Use:
Everything is included in the coffin shaped box, including 2 fangs, molding materials, stir stick and detailed instructions for application. All you need is a mirror & paper towel or tissue.
- Pour powder from one capsule into the deep side of the carry case.
- Add 7 drops of the liquid onto the powder.
- Stir with the stick provided for 10-15 seconds until the mixture is uniform.
- Scoop the glob of material into one fang.
- Gently push the fang all the way up onto your tooth, attempting to locate the best position in one motion.
- Leave it on for 5 minutes so it can harden.
- With the first fang in place, position the next fang in a mirror.
- Orient this fang relative to the first so that it has a similar angle and looks natural. (After you practiced putting it on accurately, repeat the application process.)
- When you are ready to take them off, gently push your lower teeth forward against the backside of the fang tips until you hear a slight click. Then wiggle and pull gently with your fingers until they loosen up and can be removed.