Scarecrow Vampire Fangs - Viper Split
You will be ready to strike! Scarecrow's Viper Split vampire fangs are customizable and reusable.
- Description: These Viper Split Fangs have a split into two prongs and curve like a snake fang. They are comfortable, easy to wear, allow natural speech and are fully customizable to your teeth (and can fit either your canine or incisors). They can be fitted to your teeth in minutes using the enclosed molding material and are completely re-usable as they can be popped in and out whenever you want...no need to refit them!
- Includes: Everything is included in a coffin shaped box, including 2 fangs, molding materials, stir stick and detailed instructions for application.
- Size: One Size.
- Coverage: Enough dental-quality molding materials to mold both fangs twice if needed.
- Scarecrow fangs are naturally colored and very realistic and the molding material creates a snug fit around a single tooth (none of the thermoplastic partial plate that other fangs create).
- These fangs are fully customizable to your teeth. You only have to fit them once and all you need are the include supplies as well as a mirror and paper towel or tissue.
- Not recommended for children under 14 or to be used with braces or crowns.
How to Use:
Everything is included in the coffin shaped box, including 2 fangs, molding materials, stir stick and detailed instructions for application. All you need is a mirror & paper towel or tissue.
1. Pour powder from one capsule into the deep side of the carry case.
2. Add 7 drops of the liquid onto the powder.
3. Stir with the stick provided for 10-15 seconds until the mixture is uniform.
4. Scoop the glob of material into one fang.
5. Gently push the fang all the way up onto your tooth, attempting to locate the best position in one motion.
6. Leave it on for 5 minutes so it can harden.
7. With the first fang in place, position the next fang in a mirror.
8. Orient this fang relative to the first so that it has a similar angle and looks natural. (After you practiced putting it on accurately, repeat the application process.)
9. When you are ready to take them off, gently push your lower teeth forward against the backside of the fang tips until you hear a slight click. Then wiggle and pull gently with your fingers until they loosen up and can be removed.