White Colonial Jabot and Cuffs
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Make any White shirt into a Colonial Style Shirt with this handsome ruffled cotton Jabot and Cuffs Set.
- Description: The Jabot and Cuff set includes a jabot that ties behind the neck and adds a cascading ruffle to any shirt front. The cuffs are finished with elastic and both are trimmed with lace trim. Wear them with a white shirt und under a black suit jacket to capture a colonial look.
- Includes: Jabot and set of cuffs.
- Colors: White
- Size: One size fits most adults. (The jabot ruffle measures 10’’ long. The cuffs are 3 ½’’ deep.)
- Trivia: Popular during the 17th and 18th centuries, a jabot is a decorative clothing accessory consisting of fabric and or lace falling from the throat, suspended from or attached to a neckband or collar.
- Does not include jacket, hat or shirt.