Graftobian Bald Cap Kit
Step by step instructions can help you become a pro with this Bald cap!
- Description: This complete Bald Cap Kit includes the regular sized Latex Bald Cap as well as all the make-up products you will need to attach, color and remove your bald cap as well as 16 step, full color instructions to ease you through the process so you can achieve professional results.
- Size: One clam shell case with 1 Professional Quality Latex Cap, ¼ oz. Spirit Gum Adhesive, ¼ oz. Spirit Gum Remover, Face Powder, .5 fl oz. Liquid Latex, 1 oz. - 6 Color Wheel of Rubber Mask Grease Make-Up (Blue, Light Cream, Med. Honey, Warm Tan, Egyptian and Special Dark), Black Lining Pencil, Powder Puff, 2 Non-Latex Sponge Wedges, a Full size Brush and a Red Rubber Round Wedge and full color instructions.
A bald cap is an appliance used to mask a wearer's hair and create the illusion that they are bald. This kit makes one of the trickier make-up applications into something almost anyone can do.
Suggestions: Leave the back of the neck on your bald cap long enough to tuck under the back of your shirt. Bend the head forward before marking or gluing the neck or you won’t be able to bend it after you glue the edges down.
Please Note: This item s
How to Use:
- More complete instructions are included in the kit, but basically you need to pin and/or gel down the hair such that it is as flat against the head.
- Fit, mark and trim the bald cap as needed.
- Reapply the cap and working in small sections of about two inches, apply your spirit gum.
- After gluing, brush a thin line of liquid latex just along the cap's edge in order to hide the edge.
- Apply makeup so that the facial skin tone matches the bald cap tone.
- Powder to finish.
- Remove the bald cap using the Spirit Gum remover.