Glatzan Vinyl Bald Cap
Kryolan's vinyl bald cap is completely latex-free.
- Description: A bald cap is an appliance used to mask a wearer's hair and create the illusion that they are bald. Kryolan Plastic Bald Caps Glatzan, is a thin but tear-resistant plastic bald caps, made from the liquid bald cap material Glatzan. The advantage of glatzan bald caps over rubber caps is that the edges of a plastic cap can be blended with acetone for nearly-invisible seams.
- Includes: One Size Deluxe Glatzan Bald Cap is an Ultrathin Plastic/Vinyl Professional Bald Cap boxed with 16-step Full Color instructions.
- Size: One clam shell case with 1 Professional Quality Glatzan Cap and full color instructions.
These bald caps are perfect for those who are allergic to latex rubber or those who want to blend the edge of the bald cap into the skin by dissolving the edge with a solvent for a more realistic look.
Manufacturer: Kryolan, but packaged by Graftobian.
Suggestions: The Glatzan Cap is very thin and delicate, making it more for professional use.
Used for motion picture as well as silicone life casting. Application of the bald cap. You should warm the cap with a hair dryer and applied in the usual way with adhesives such as Prosthetic Adhesive, Spirit gum. The edges can be blended with Acetone or for the finest edges, Isopropyl Alcohol can be used.
These plastic caps are made by Kryolan.
How to Use:
Application of the bald cap;
- You should warm the cap with a hair dryer and then apply it in the usual way with adhesives such as Prosaide or Spirit gum.
- The edges can be blended with Acetone or Isopropyl Alcohol for the finest edges.