Graftobian Werewolf Makeup Kit
You'll be howling at the moon in no time!
- Description: This kit includes everything you need to create a great werewolf makeup including the crepe wool for hair.
- Size and Coverage: Plastic box includes- 6 Color Cream Color Wheel (2 Olive Browns, Dark Ebony, Ebony, Black, and Warm Beige), Translucent Face powder, Powder Puff, Black full length pencil, Full length brush, Spirit Gum, 3 Foam Wedges and Complete Step-By-Step Instructions in Full Color. This kit is good for about 1-2 applications.
- Suggestions: Prepare your crepe hair in advance of applying any make-up. The bundles of hair included in your kit are referred to as strips of braided crepe wool. Grasp the ends of the braids and pull gently so as to unravel the thin twine holding the braid together. Remove all twine so that only the kinked wool remains. In order to straighten this hair, submerge the entire length of twine free wool in water for 30 seconds, lay out on a towel and blot away excess moisture. Allow to dry, or assist drying with a steam iron on the steam setting, weight down one end of the braid and pull the braid reasonably taught while you press the steam iron along the fibers until straightened, take note that you may have to do a certain amount of untwisting of the crepe wool bundle as you iron it due to its often twisted nature.
Please Note: This item s
How to Use:
Graftobian’s instructions are included in each kit and are easy to follow to create your design.
- You will need scissors and a bit of time to complete this makeup.
- The makeup is most easily removed with a creamy makeup remover (not included) or cold cream.
- Once all makeup is carefully removed, gently wash with soap and water.