Graftobian Clown White Crème Foundation
Original Price $4.00
Current Price $2.95
Graftobian's clown white foundation is both heat and water resistant. Happiness is being a clown!
- Description: This Clown White is comfortable on the skin and has all day lasting power without requiring touch ups. It is heat resistant and water resistant and will not crack or show creases over time near the mouth. This highly pigmented crème foundation goes on smoothly and never feels sticky or heavy.
- Color: White
- Size: 2.5 oz. and 8 oz.
- Suggestions: You're going to really love this stuff! In a blind comparison, nine out of nine professional clowns selected Graftobian Clown White over every other major brand out there.
How to Use:
- Using a makeup sponge, spread a thin layer of clown white on your face using a stroking motion.
- Even out the clown white by patting the foundation with the make up sponge.
- Set the clown white by filling a powder puff with super white or translucent theatrical face powder. (Grab both sides of the puff and rub them together using a back and forth rubbing pattern. When almost all of your powder seems to have disappeared into the powder puff, you are ready to begin.)
- Pat the filled powder puff lightly onto the clown white makeup until all the makeup is set.
- Dust off the excess powder with a powder brush.
- Finish your Clown Face by painting on other colors with a brush or use a cream pencil. After each color, you need to "set" the color. Use your neutral set face powder and powder puff to lightly press the powder into the color. Setting each color as you use it prevents your colors from smearing or blending into each other.
- Clown white can be removed with a creamy makeup remover.