Ben Nye Clown White Lite Makeup
by Ben Nye
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Ben Nye clown white lite makeup has the same great coverage, but a lighter texture.
- Description: The highly pigmented clown makeup covers instantly and blends smoothly for long-wear. This clown white lite makeup from Ben Nye is perfect for those who prefer a lighter texture. Many Clowns say it holds up to wrinkles and remains durable under hot, humid conditions.
- Size: Clown White Lite- 1 oz. jar or 2.5 oz. jar (75-125 faces per ounce).
- Makeup Tip: Try a thin layer of cold cream under the Clown White for ease of removal.
How to Use:
- Using a makeup sponge, spread a thin layer of clown white on your face using a stroking motion.
- Even out the clown white by patting the foundation with the makeup sponge.
- Set the clown white by filling a powder puff with super white or translucent theatrical face powder. (Grab both sides of the puff and rub them together using a back and forth rubbing pattern. When almost all of your powder seems to have disappeared into the powder puff, you are ready to begin.)
- Pat the filled powder puff lightly onto the clown white makeup until all the makeup is set.
- Dust off the excess powder with a powder brush.
- Finish your Clown Face by painting on other colors with a brush or use a cream pencil.
- After each color, you need to "set" the color. Use your neutral set face powder and powder puff to lightly press the powder into the color. Setting each color as you use it prevents your colors from smearing or blending into each other.
- Clown white can be removed with a creamy makeup remover like Albolene.