Mehron Clown White Makeup
Unsurpassed whiteness and consistency in quality and coverage is what makes Mehron Clown White the first choice of pro and amateur clowns and mimes.
- Description: This super smooth, ultra white cream covers efficiently without dryness or cracking, even under the most demanding performance conditions. Mehron uses a high concentration of titanium dioxide and formulates the base to a smooth, easy to work with consistency.
- Colors: White.
- Size: 2 oz., 8 oz. and 16 oz.(7-15 applications per ounce)
How to Use:
- Moisturize your clean face.
- Warm the Clown White in the palm of your hand before dabbing it on to your skin with a foam makeup sponge.
- Apply using a patting motion to eliminate streaks.
- Set the clown white by filling a powder puff with super white or translucent theatrical face powder. (Grab both sides of the puff and rub them together using a back and forth rubbing pattern. When almost all of your powder seems to have disappeared into the powder puff, you are ready to begin. )
- Pat the filled powder puff lightly onto the clown white makeup until all the makeup is set.
- Dust off the excess powder with a powder brush.
- Finish your Clown Face by painting on other colors with a brush or use a cream pencil.
- After each color, you need to "set" the color. Use your neutral set face powder and powder puff to lightly press the powder into the color. Setting each color as you use it prevents your colors from smearing or blending into each other.
- Use a damp cloth to remove extra powder if it is dulling the colors.
- Clown white can be removed with Albolene makeup remover.