Mehron Clown White Lite Makeup
Clown White Lite offers an alternate consistency to traditional Clown White.
- Description: This lite formula is based on the “European” style Clown White. Greaseless and talc-free, this Clown White Lite is vitamin E enriched and contains silicones to create a light weight, firm cream makeup which can be used sparingly while still providing a bright white finish.
- Color: White.
- Size: 2 oz. and 7 oz. (7 to 15 applications per ounce)
- Suggestions: Perfect for older adult clowns where a thinner, smoother makeup can be easily worked into creases or folds in the skin.
How to Use:
- Moisturize your clean face.
- Warm the Clown White Lite in the palm of your hand before dabbing it on to your skin with a foam makeup sponge.
- Apply using a patting motion to eliminate streaks.
- Set the clown white by filling a powder puff with super white or translucent theatrical face powder. (Grab both sides of the puff and rub them together using a back and forth rubbing pattern. When almost all of your powder seems to have disappeared into the powder puff, you are ready to begin. )
- Pat the filled powder puff lightly onto the clown white makeup until all the makeup is set.
- Dust off the excess powder with a powder brush.
- Finish your Clown Face by painting on other colors with a brush or use a cream pencil.
- After each color, you need to "set" the color. Use your neutral set face powder and powder puff to lightly press the powder into the color. Setting each color as you use it prevents your colors from smearing or blending into each other.
- Use a damp cloth to remove extra powder if it is dulling the colors.
- Clown white can be removed with a creamy makeup remover like Albolene.