Fleet Street Dirtworks Grime Makeup - Sand
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Try Fleet Street sand-colored grime makeup for a lighter soiled effect.
- Description: Dirtworks Sand Grime Spray is light tan in color and is designed to be easily sprayed wherever you need that dirty, ashy look. It can be manipulated by hand or try a moist towelette to spread, lighten or remove the dirt spray. I like to use the Sand Grime Spray with other shades of Grime Spray for the most realistic effects.
- Colors: Sand (Also available in Soot, Dark Brun, Din, Sedona, Rotten Stone and Muddy Waters.)
- Includes: One bottle of Grime with a separate spray-top applicator.
- Size: 4 fl. oz.
- PPI Premiere Products Inc. products are all made in the USA and are FDA approved and cruelty-free.
- Dirtworks Grime is designed to create realistic liquid dirt effects. It is made to be used in conjunction with and to compliment the Skin Illustrator Grunge Palette and Dirtworks Dirt Powders. Try using the Dirtworks Sand Grime Spray with the Dirtworks Sand Powder. Use both on the skin and dust the powder on costumes for a very dusty effect.
- Note: Remember to test for staining on fabric before use. Grime is easily removable from the skin with 99% Alcohol or Telesis Makeup Remover.
- Caution: Shake well before and during use. Use in a well ventilated area.