Fleet Street Dirtworks Grime Makeup - Soot
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Look like a chimney sweep with Fleet Street soot makeup. Use alone or with the Dirtworks Dirt Powders to create a sooty or burned makeup effect.
- Description: If you planning on creating makeup for a chimney sweep, a firefighter, an explosion or a burn victim, they will need to look sooty. However, most face paint or cream makeup won't resemble the dark gray/black color and texture of soot. You need Soot Powder and Grime Spray to achieve a professional look. Often used to get actors and supporting cast ready with distressed looks on camera, this spray on soot was created to apply to skin for a dirty, sooty look. This liquid dirt in a spray bottle contains a skin safe liquid that fills the creases, wrinkles and pores of the skin to create the needed sooty look.
- Colors: Soot (Also available in Soot, Dark Brun, Muddy Waters, Din, Sedona, Rotten Stone and Sand.)
- Includes: One bottle of Grime and spray-top applicator.
- Size: 4 fl. oz. bottle
- Grime Sprays are a coordinated system of colored dirt sprays that are matched to colored dirts and the Skin Illustrator Grunge Palette.
- Ingredients: Deionized Water, Alcohol Denat. Propylene Glycol, Castor Oil, Salicylic Acid, Methyl Salicylate, Disodium EDTA, contains various FD&C pigments.
- Test for staining before use on materials.
- Remove with 99% Alcohol or Telesis Makeup Remover.