Kryolan Eyebrow Plastic
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
How to cover eyebrows is easy with Kryolan eyebrow plastic.
Want your eyebrows to disappear? We've got you covered!
- Description: Kryolan offers you the professional way to cover eyebrows. Eyebrow plastic is a putty type of medium that effectively covers existing brows.
- Size and Coverage: .5oz., 40-50 applications.
- Suggestions: After the covered brow is sealed, apply a cream foundation the exact color as the skin tone. Apply it with a stippling motion or patting motion. If the brow color underneath is black, you may need to use an orange concealer or blue neutralizer color to tone down the blue or the brow before applying the skin tone foundation.
How to Use:
- Scrape of a small ball of eyebrow plastic from the stick and warm it between your fingers to make it easier to spread on top of eyebrows.
- Using your fingers or a metal spatula, apply the Eyebrow Plastic opposite the hair growth, then smooth in the direction of the growth. (Try putting a little baby oil on your finger to aide in smoothing the Plastic.)
- Press hard enough to push the brows down, but not so hard as to hurt. The eyebrow plastic should completely cover the hair.
- Blend the edges onto skin.
- Seal the eyebrow plastic.