Graftobian ProPaint Face and Body Paints
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
ProPaint blends seamlessly and gives the artist full control over the vividness of the colors. Enjoy face and body paints that won't smudge.
- Description: Graftobian’s ProPaints™ are proudly made in the USA. They are safe for face, body, hair or nails and are fragrance free. These face paints are ultra-durable, richly pigmented and deliver exceptional results for professional artists as well as amateurs. The glycerin-based formula is highly bendable and is perfect for covering large areas with very little product. Once dry, your body or face paint design will be virtually smudge proof.
- Colors: ProPaint™ is available in 24 exciting colors including 16 fundamental shades, 4 shimmery metallic as well 4 brilliant neon shades.
- Size: 1 oz. / 30ml
- Graftobian ProPaint™ is made with FDA approved and compliant ingredients.
- Note: ProPaint™ Neon shades are for hair and nails only
- Ingredients: Glycerin, Talc, Aqua (Water,) Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Octyldodecanol, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrahydroxyproply Ethylenediamine, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: PVP, Kaolin, [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Red 36 CI 12085, Ultramarines CI 77007, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Red 40 Lake CI 16035, Blue 1 Lake CI 42090, Carmine CI 75470, Yellow 6 Lake CI 15985, Red 22 Lake CI 45380, Red 28 Lake CI 45410, Manganses Violet CI 77742, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Tin Oxide, Mica, Aluminum Powder CI 77000, Bronze or Copper Powder CI 77400.]
How to Use:
- ProPaint is activated with a small amount of water. Moisten the sponge or brush and work the surface of the cake into a rich spreadable cream.
- This water based makeup does not need to be set with powder, but can be sealed with a barrier spray for extra protection.
- It washes off easily with just soap and water. No special removers are needed.