Wolfe Character Face Paint Kit
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Looking for an easy-to-use makeup kit to create Halloween makeup on your child?
- Description: These Wolfe Character Face Paint Kits are designed to allow casual face painters to easily learn how to create new faces such as Vampires, Monsters, and Witches. They include everything you need (accept water) to create professional looking characters using the step by step instructions included and this makeup is easily removed with soap and water.
- Includes: 4 water based make-up cakes (white, blue, green and red), 6 make-up sticks (white, yellow, red, green, blue and black), 2 applicator sponges, 1 brush and step-by-step instructions as well as photos for three characters including a green witch and a skull.
- Coverage: Includes enough makeup to create dozens of faces!
- These easy-to-use novelty face painting kits are sure to make even the novice create amazing face paints and memorable occasions. They feature the exact same high quality make-up that's found in Wolfe FX professional line, meaning these novelty products have all the benefits and high standards that Wolfe FX is known for.
- This kit includes step by step instructions for three makeup designs but also includes pictures for four other designs.
- Please note: Children twelve and under should use only with adult supervision. The FDA recommends against using red, yellow, orange or purple face paints near the eyes and or using blue, green or purple face paints near the lips to avoid possible staining issues.
How to Use:
- Cake Make-up:
- Always paint your base color first before you start any line work.
- Moisten the handy applicator with a small amount of water. It is better to have too little water then too much water as more water can be added.
- Gently ub the damp applicator on top of the make-up cake until a creamy consistency is achieved.
- Apply the base coat as needed.
- Wait at least 5 mins for the base color to dry before starting the line work.
- Make-up Stick:
- Apply onto clean dry skin using gentle pressure to avoid breaking the makeup sticks. The makeup sticks can be refrigerated and sharpened to a point using an eye liner sharpener.
- To achieve a blended look, use your fingers or a sponge to drag and soften the lines.
- To help prevent the design from smudging, gently powder with baby powder or neutral face powder using and a powder puff or tissue. Gently pat to set then remove the extra powder with a dry brush to bring back the color brightness.
- Remove using Wet Ones, Baby Wipes or soap and water.