Ben Nye Fake Stage Blood
by Ben Nye
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Often used in films, Ben Nye fake stage blood is some of the best.
- Description: Ben Nye Stage Blood is graphically real for all genres. It has authentic, vivid arterial coloring in a medium viscosity. It is corn-syrup based with a peppermint flavor that is safe for use in the mouth.
- Size: 1 oz., 2 oz.,4 oz., 8 oz. and 16 oz. (12-30 Applications per ounce)
- Suggestions: Stage Blood can stain some fabrics and surfaces; test before use.
How to Use:
Use stage blood to simulate bleeding out of the mouth or nose.
- Fill gelatin blood capsules with blood for release during action.
Pour stage blood onto clothing and body parts to simulate fresh, running wounds.
- Be careful as this blood stays wet and sticky for a long time and can stain.
- Remove with baby wipes, wet ones or soap and water.