Mehron Fake Stage Blood
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This Stage Blood was developed for a realistic theatrical appearance both for on stage and film. This Mehron fake stage blood comes in two different colors.
- Description Stage Blood is a viscous, lifelike, nearly opaque liquid that is syrup based and non-toxic. It is safe it's even edible.
- Colors: Bright Arterial and Dark Venous Red Blood
- Size: 1 oz. (comes with a free brush), 4.5 oz., 9 oz. and 16 oz. (12-30 Applications per ounce)
- Suggestions: Stage Blood can stain some fabrics and surfaces; test before use.
How to Use:
- Apply to the skin, stage blood will not dry, so it will continue to drip and stay sticky for a long time.
- Use stage blood to simulate bleeding out of the mouth or nose.
- Fill empty blood capsules with blood for release during action.
- Pour stage blood onto clothing and body parts to simulate fresh, running wounds (It may stain clothing.).
- Remove with baby wipes, wet ones or soap and water.