Kryolan Menthol Tear Stick
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Produce real tears with the Kryolan menthol tear stick.
- Description: A Tear Stick is a wax stick containing menthol and camphor in a lipstick tube. When applied under the eyes, real tears will be produced.
- Size: 4gm, hundreds of uses.
- Suggestions: Start with only a tiny amount of tear stick under your eyes, and add a little more if the tears do not flow within a minute or so. Applying a larger amount of the tear stick will cause more tears, and a smaller amount will cause fewer tears.
How to Use:
- Apply Tear Stick to the skin about 15 mm (1/2’’) below the eyes.
- The warmth of the skin will release the menthol and camphor vapors, which will rise to the eyes and produce tears.
- Remove with a baby oil or olive oil saturated cotton ball.