Mehron Castor Sealer for Latex
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
A must have in every makeup kit.
- Description: Castor sealer is formulated to prepare cured latex caps and other prosthetic appliances to accept cream makeup. Remember your skin has oil but the prosthetic doesn’t and without adding oil to the prosthetic, the applied colors will look different.
- Size: 1 fl. oz. bottle (15-40 applications).
- Suggestions: Castor Sealer should be applied to latex before applying cream makeup to prevent discoloration. It can also be applied to a sponge, than dip the sponge in cream makeup to create your own mask grease.
How to Use:
- Using a latex wedge with a bit of castor seal poured onto it, stipple the castor sealer onto the latex or foam latex piece or area (getting a bit on the surrounding skin is not a problem).
- Once evenly coated, wait about 10- 15 minutes then wipe off the extra castor seal to prepare for coloring the area with make-up.
- Apply crème makeup in a patting motion.
- Powder to set.