Ben Nye Face Makeup Setting Powder
by Ben Nye
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Ben Nye's face powders set creme makeups for a durable, soft matte finish.
- Description: These powders apply silky smooth to gently absorb oils and moisture. Seven shades are available from subtle Fair to Warm Dark Browns. With the exception of Super White, all powders are translucent.
- Colors: Neutral Set, Fair, Pretty Pink, Sienna, Chestnut, Ebony and Super White.
- Size and Coverage: 1.5 oz. and 3 oz. oz. shaker jars as well as 8 oz. jars (50-100 applications per 1.5 oz.)
- Suggestions: Neutral Set Translucent Powder is a colorless powder that blends with all skin tones, and retains the intensity of bright and dark shades. The special formula controls perspiration. Super White Powder contains bright white pigment to brighten White, Geisha, Goth or other light shades.
How to Use:
- Set cream makeups by filling a powder puff with the face powder. (Grab both sides of the puff and rub them together using a back and forth rubbing pattern. When almost all of your powder seems to have disappeared into the powder puff, you are ready to begin.)
- Pat the filled powder puff lightly onto the makeup until all the makeup is set.
- Dust off the excess powder with a powder brush.