Woochie Old Age Prosthetic Face
Woochie's old age prosthetic face will transform your look in minutes.
This prosthetic is wonderful for a quick and easy transformation with minimal effort.
- Description: This old age face latex appliance consists of two separate pieces of a pre-colored full aging unisex face. This appliance is finely detailed and has feathered edges for realistic application
- Includes: This two piece latex. appliance with instructions.
- Size: One Size fits most adult faces.
- Additional Products: Spirit Gum and Remover (not included) are needed to attach and remove the appliance.
- Recommended Products: Castor Seal, Crème Foundations, Face Powder, latex sponges and Liquid Latex
If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use.
How to Use:
- . Although most of the appliances can be worn in several places, it is best to check for proper alignment of some pieces.
- Brush Spirit Gum on the back of the Woochie appliance anywhere it the will be touching the skin. Spirit Gum may also be applied directly to the skin, especially on larger pieces.
- Using your index finger, touch the spirit gum to tack the Spirit Gum with a rapid up and down motion. This will cause the Spirit Gum to become extremely tacky. Position the appliance onto the skin in the desired area and press into the appliance into place.
- For thinner edges, after applying the appliance to your skin with Spirit Gum, the edges of the Woochie appliance may be stippled with liquid latex, using a small piece of White Latex Sponge. Allow this to dry before applying a second coat
- After the adhering the Old Age appliance you may want to make your piece blend in better. Begin by tearing a white latex sponge in half, and using the rough side of the sponge, place a small amount of Castor Sealer on the sponge and lightly coat the latex appliance. Wipe off the extra castor seal with a tissue.
- Apply Crème foundation and powder to set.
- To Remove- Using a small brush or cotton swab work a small amount of Spirit Gum Remover under the edges of the Woochie appliance. Once removed, remove any residual adhesive or makeup by rubbing more remover into the area. Rinse the skin using a towel and warm water. WARNINGS: If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use.