IPM Gel is used in the removal of prosthetic makeup.
- Description: IPM-GEL can be used in any application where liquid Isopropyl Myristate is used. Isopropyl Myristate which has a soft silky feeling, a bit reminiscent of velvet. This gelled version of Isopropyl Myristate will not drip or run and is excellent to use around mouth and eyes.
- IPM-GEL does not contain TS100 or Cabosil.
- Size: 2 fl. oz. or 4 fl. oz. bottle
- Suggested in the removal of Attagel/ Green Marble Selr.
- Directions: Shake well. Squeeze onto cloth or cotton swab and use as needed.
- Caution: Do not ingest. Avoid direct eye contact.