Graftobian Makeup Powder Puff
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Use this small makeup powder puff from Graftobian for quick touch-ups.
- Description: These little powder puffs are the 2 inch compact size variety. They are satin on one side, velour on the other and fairly flat. Sometimes come in pink and other times they come in white. We sell them in packs of 12.
- Size: 2’’ wide. Available in a 12 wedge pack.
- Suggestions: These are smaller powder puffs and we consider them to be for quickie touch ups, school cast needs or a personal beginner's make-up kit.
How to Use:
All crème makeups need to be powdered to set.
- Add face powder to your powder puff. (Grab both sides of the puff and rub them together using a back and forth rubbing pattern. When almost all of your powder seems to have disappeared into the powder puff, you are ready to begin.)
- Pat the filled powder puff lightly onto the makeup until all the makeup is set.
- Dust off the excess powder with a powder brush.
- Powder puffs can be re-used if washed out properly.