Graftobian Red Rubber Round Makeup Sponge
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
The density of the Graftobian professional red makeup sponge, provides a more natural look.
- Description: No makeup kit is complete without several red rubber rounds. These round, dense foam rubber rounds are practical for a variety of uses. They can be used whole or in cut into wedges to apply a variety of make-ups and to apply latex. The texture of latex or makeup stipple achieved with this dense foam sponge is different than what you will get from the regular white cosmetic sponge. You get a more natural skin-like results, almost an orange peel texture. It is often thought of as a light stipple sponge.
- Size: This sponge measures 3’’ in diameter and 3/8’’ thick.
- Materials: Latex
- Do not use if you have a latex allergy.
- Suggestions: Talk about a multi-use tool. This red rubber sponge is great for applying shading, breaking up skin tone with other colors, making small bruises and even beard shadows. Use them for applying Rubber Mask Grease, stippling latex as well as tapping spirit gum to get it tacky. They are also great for applying glycerin for creating beads of sweat. and it can even be used to apply loose powder in a pinch.
- Many artists use the red rubber round as face cleansing sponges because it gives a mild exfoliation to the skin during the cleansing process.