Ben Nye Shadow Makeup Wheel
by Ben Nye
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Use the Ben Nye shadow makeup wheel with creme highlights for more dramatic results. Creme Shadows were designed to improve and distort the face.
- Description: They can be used to chisel a full face, hide a double chin or correct a crooked nose. This wheel has four indispensable contours for beauty, corrective, old age, and character designs. These colors are highly pigmented so that their minimal application will look realistic close-up. Heavier application can bring a dramatic effect. Use in conjunction with Creme Highlights.
- Colors: Wheel includes CS-2 Medium Brown, CS-3 Character Shadow. CS-4 Dark Brown and CL-11 Cinnamon.
- Size: .5 oz. (40-150 applications).
- Suggestions: Be sure to purchase crème highlights to accent the crème shadows as well as a translucent or neutral face powder to set.
How to Use:
Crème Shadows should be about two shades darker than the base.
- Apply over the crème foundation with flat brushes. For small areas, like wrinkles, 1/8 to 1/4 inch flat synthetic sable brushes are useful.
- Draw in your shadows, add corresponding highlights and softly blend the edges to ease the stark nature of the shadows and highlights. Build a little at a time as it is easier to add to the color than subtract it.
- Powder to set.