Mehron Starblend Cake Makeup Foundation
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Mehron Starblend cake makeup foundation is perfect for performers.
- Description: The last thing a performer needs to worry about is the performance of their makeup. The fade-resistant, sweat-resistant and non-streaking formula of Starblend Cake Makeup sets to a matte finish and stays put under the hot lights of a stage. Artists around the world choose StarBlend as their cake makeup of choice. The unique blend provides exceptional coverage with effortless application.
- Size and Coverage: 2 oz. (50-200 applications.)
- Suggestions: Excellent for large cast ensembles, such as opera, ballet and musical theater. For a very opaque coverage, apply over crème foundation.
- Ingredients: Talc, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Zinc Stearate, Stearic Acid, Lanolin/Lanoline, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, PEG-12 Laurate, Mineral Spirits, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain [+/- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].
How to Use:
How to apply-
- Apply dry, StarBlend is best used dry with a smooth blender or sponge for a light coverage.
- For a wet application, activate the cake with water using a sea sponge or hydra sponge.
- Blend colors right on skin or premix on a palette by shaving a bit of the powder from the container.
- Apply in sections using a patting motion to even out color.
- For a translucent finish, buff the makeup when it sets
- While you don’t need to set this makeup with powder, you can use a spray sealer to seal the look
- Remove with soap and water or Hydra Cleanse.