Ben Nye Prosthetic Adhesive
by Ben Nye
Ben Nye Prosthetic Adhesive is used as a durable mastic adhesive to securely bond prosthetic appliances.
- Description: More flexible than spirit gum, Ben Nye's Prosthetic Adhesive is ideal for attaching foam noses, bald caps and prosthetic appliances to the skin. This acrylic polymer adhesive retards perspiration and can be removed with Remove-It-All or Bond Off! Adhesive Remover.
- Size: 1 fl. oz. bottle (15-35 applications) or 4 fl. oz. bottle (60-140 applications)
- Suggestions: Prosthetic Adhesive is not suggested for use on crepe hair or fake facial hair. It is specifically formulated for securing latex appliances to human skin without the harshness sometimes associated with the use of spirit gum and medical adhesives.
How to Use:
- This prosthetic adhesive is a contact style adhesive which is applied to the skin and to the piece.
- Allow to dry crystal clear.
- The two surfaces are approximated or put in contact with one another to achieve the bond. Try to get it right the first time because the bond is made quickly and surely.
- In order to remove the piece, Remove-It-All or Bond Off! Adhesive Remover should be used to properly loosen the item.