Ben Nye Coverette Concealer
by Ben Nye
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Ben Nye Coverette is the ideal concealer for birthmarks and certain skin discolorations.
If you don't like it, cover it up.
- Description: The Coverette Cover-up Series is often recommended by doctors and "Camouflage artists" to cover scar tissue, birthmarks and post-op skin discoloration.
- Colors: CC-0 Ultralite, CC-1 Ultra Fair, CC-2 Fair and CC-3 Medium.
- Size and Coverage: .3oz. (50-200 applications)
- Suggestions: Any of the Ben Nye .3 oz. concealers and neutralizers can be screwed together to create your own customized stacks.
How to Use:
Concealers should be applied before the foundation.
- Apply with a flat or dome brush.
- Powder lightly before applying foundation.
- For intense discoloration, carefully apply additional layers of neutralizer as needed then foundation.