Ben Nye Tattoo Concealer and Cover Up Makeup
by Ben Nye
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Ben Nye Tattoo Cover supply distinctive shades to cover tattoos and other deep discolorations.
- Description: It is formulated with highest pigmentation for maximum coverage.
- Colors: NT-1 No. 1, NT-11 No.11, NT-2 No. 2, and NT-3 No.3.
- Size and Coverage: .3oz. (50-200 applications)
- Suggestions: Not sure of the Tattoo color you need? Try Ben Nye’s Tattoo Wheel or buy two shades closest to your skin tone so you can blend the colors together if needed.
How to Use:
- Apply the Tattoo Cover with your fingers or a sponge using a stippling motion.
- Set with face powder. Apply the powder liberally, dust off the excess,
- Dab with a moistened sponge to remove extra powder.
- Repeat the cover application if needed and set with powder.
- Apply a crème or cake foundation over the entire area to blend with your skin tone.
- Powder as needed.
- Top it off with a layer of spray sealer to resist smudging.