Mehron Celebre Theatrical Makeup Kits
Original Price $99.95
Current Price $70.95
This kit is considered to be one of "the most comprehensive kits available" for study by reputable artists.
- Description: Theatrical Celebre Makeup Kits by Mehron have everything a makeup artist needs for use on stage or in film, video or photography. Mehron Celebre Cream Makeup is a highly pigmented, silky, matte cream makeup that glides on easily with full coverage while being gentle to skin and free of fragrance, oils, beeswax and isopropyl myristate.
- Size: 7 full-size Bases with individual, 2 full-size Pressed Powder Blushers, 5 Shadow-Liners/Lip Rouge, 2 full-size StageLine Makeup Brushes, 7" Black Pencil Liner, 7" Brown Pencil Liner, 2 Applicators Sponges, 2 Stipple Sponges, Translucent/Neutral Powder, Velour Powder Puff, Professional Powder Brush, 1 oz. bottle of Hair White with applicator, 1 oz. bottle of Makeup Remover Lotion, 1 oz. Modeling Putty/Wax, 1 oz. bottle of Latex with applicator, 1 oz. bottle of Spirit Gum Remover, Spirit Gum, 6’’ of Crepe Hair, Stage Blood and 3 different Application Guides for Female Aging, Male Aging as well as Special Effects in a cardboard box.
- Suggestions: This Mehron Celebre Makeup Kit has enough product in it to use about 30-40 times before you will need to reorder individual products to refill your kit.
Please Note: This item s
How to Use:
- Apply an even coat of foundation over the entire face, using the applicator and a patting motion and blend into the neck.
- Once a foundation is applied, use the lighter and darker colors to emphasize or create highlights and shadows such as age lines. Be sure to blend highlights and shadows well. A little color is needed on the cheeks and lips because stage lights tend to wash out the face.
- Apply blush with a soft hand using the sponge applicator.
- The lip color can be applied with the small brush.
- Line the eye and use the lighter and darker colors in the palette as eye shadows.
- Powder to Set.
- Remove with cold cream or a creamy makeup remover like Albolene (not included)