Fake Vampire Bites Temporary Tattoos
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Easy to use, these Vampire Bite Mark Tattoos last for days.
- Description: These Vampire Bite Temporary Tattoos are AWESOME! They are professionally made tattoos that look so real and are easy to apply! Why spend time and money with messy make-up when you can get the same effect in seconds! With proper care, your tattoo should last for several days, sometimes longer! To extend the life of the tattoo, you can powder the bites with baby powder and seal with Final Seal spray.
- Includes: 8 sets of bite marks on one page and instructions.
- Color: Red
- Size: One Size
- Made and packaged in the United States.
- Ingredients: Acrylates Copolymer Petrolatum Petroleum Distillates Polyethylene Terphthalate Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) seed Oil Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) Cobalt Tallate Iron Oxides (CI77499) Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090: 2) Yellow 5 lake.
- WARNING: FX Transfers should not be applied to sensitive skin or near eyes.
- Tip: Cut as close to the edge of the design as possible to avoid a white outline appearing. If you get this ghost like effect, simply dip a Q-tip into some rubbing alcohol and gently rub around the edges to remove the effect. Add a drop of Stage Blood using a Q-Tip for a realistic effect.
How to Use:
- Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
- Cut out tattoo. Cut close to the image for accurate application.
- Remove clear, protective top sheet.
- Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
- Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
- Wait 30 seconds (don’t hurry). Peel off paper backing.
- Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
- To remove-Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. Or remove from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.