Fake Scabs Temporary Tattoos
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
How to make fake scabs is a breeze with these temporary tattoos.
- Description: Twelve individual scabs on this one sheet allow you the opportunity to fool your friends time and time again. They look so realistic that they are perfect for Halloween, plays, movies or just for the fun of it. These tattoos are professional quality, go on very easily and last until you remove them with baby oil.
- Includes: 12 separate scabs on one sheet with instructions.
- Color: Reddish Brown
- Size: One Size. (Each Scab measures 1/2''to 1'' long).
- Don't be fooled by the way they look on the white sheet, these tattoos were designed to look VERY REAL when applied to the skin. They last up to 5 days after application depending on the location of the tattoo, how they are taken care of and how active you are with them on.
- All Tinsley Transfers products are made and packaged in the United States with FDA approved ingredients for medical use. FX Transfers are latex-free and safe to use on skin. Tattoo FX are hypoallergenic and non-toxic.
- WARNING: FX Transfers should not be applied on skin that is allergic to any kind of adhesive or on skin very close to eyes. A sensitivity test is recommended prior to use, by applying to the inside of your wrist and leaving it on for 30 minutes.
How to Apply:
- Skin should be clean and free of oils, dirt and makeup.
- Cut out tattoo you wish to use. (Cut close to the image for accurate application.)
- Remove the clear, protective top sheet.
- Press the tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
- Hold a wet cloth against the back of tattoo, press down gently and make sure the tattoo is wet it thoroughly.
- Wait 30 seconds (don’t hurry). Peel off the paper backing.
- Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
- To remove-Saturate the tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds then rub away the tattoo with a cotton ball.
- Or remove from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.