Ben Nye Master Bruise Makeup Wheel
by Ben Nye
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
This Master Bruise Wheel is all you need to create a multitude of realistic injuries especially bruises.
- Description: With six different creme colors, this Pro Crème Wheel has intense pigmentation in a smooth creme for consistent application, blending, versatility and durability.
- Colors: FX-5 Dark Burgundy, CL-14 Blood Red, FX-11 Sallow Green, FX-7 Midnight Violet, CL-18 Purple, CL-5 Yellow.
- Size: 1 oz. wheel (100-600 Applications)
- Suggestions: You can create a thin stain of color by blending a few drops of alcohol and the cream color on a brush.
How to Use:
- Apply desired colors with a stipple sponge.
- Find pictures of bruises or black eyes for references when creating realistic bruises. Remember like a bruise, as a black eye heals, the swelling around the eye decreases, and the bruise changes colors and gradually fades away.
- For a smudge proof finish, dust with setting powder.
- Remove the cream makeup with baby wipes, wet ones or a creamy makeup remover.