Ben Nye Nose and Scar Wax
by Ben Nye
Original Price $5.00
Current Price $3.95
Change the look of your skin with this Ben Nye Nose and Scar wax!
- Description: Ben Nye’s Nose and Scar Wax is pliable, yet firm. Apply it to alter facial features, such as a broken nose, extended chin or nose, bullet holes and wounds. The Fair Wax color is translucent to resemble fair skin.
- Size: 1 oz., 2.5 oz., 8 oz. and 16 oz. Fair Nose and Scar Wax (8-50 Applications per ounce).
- Suggestions: To finish your project with a cream based makeup, apply a thin layer of castor seal before applying the makeup. Powder to set.
How to Use:
To put a bump on your forehead-
- Use a thin layer of Spirit Gum on your skin and allow to it to sit for about a minute.
- Lightly tap the Spirit Gum until it is tacky.
- Let dry for another minute before applying the Modeling Wax.
- Roll wax into a ball in palm of hand and press it onto the tacky area and flare out and shape as desired.
- Shape the bump with your fingers. (Try using a little spirit gum remover, makeup remover or cold cream on your fingers when blending the wax to keep it from sticking to your fingers.)
- Powder down with face powder.
- Seal the wax with either Flexible Wax Sealer or with Liquid Latex stippled on with a white foam wedge
- Allow to dry and repeat until you have a durable skin over the wax.