Woochie Beast Master Ear Prosthetics
The finishing touch to your Beast Makeup.
- Description: These Beast Ears Prosthetics can be paired up with Master Beast Face Prosthetic to give you a unique look to your beast. These ear prosthetics are perfect for the show “Beauty and the Beast.” They cover the ear but leave the ear canal open and do not interfere with hearing. These latex pieces are beige and can be painted to blend in with the rest of your Beast Makeup.
- Includes: One piece beige ears prosthetic.
- Size: One size fits most adults. The ears measure 3 ¾’’ tall.
- Materials: Latex
- Do not use if allergic to latex.
- The Beast Master Ears application requires spirit gum or prosthetic adhesive to apply as well as remover to remove. You will also need to add the master beast face prosthetic and crème makeup in brown, black, and gray to complete the look of the pictured beast makeup. Don't forget the Castor Sealer to prepare you appliance to accept cream makeup and extend the life of the prosthetic.
- Suggestion: Schools producing Beauty and the Beast often ask how to create the quick change from Beast to Prince. We suggest to use two different actors. One dressed as the beast and the other as the prince. During the transformation, the beast has his back to the audience and shrinks away and the actors switch to reveal the prince.
How to Use:
- Check placement on your ears for proper alignment.
- Brush Spirit Gum on the back of the Woochie appliance anywhere it the will be touching the skin. Spirit Gum may also be applied directly to the skin.
- Position the Woochie appliance onto the skin in the desired area and press into place. For best adhesion, remove the Woochie appliance and use the appliance itself (or your index finger) to tack the Spirit Gum with a rapid up and down motion. This will cause the Spirit Gum to become extremely tacky.
- Then firmly press the appliance back into place.
- To hide edges of the appliance, apply a thin layer of Latex over the edges with a makeup sponge using a patting motion.
- Let dry and powder.
- Repeat if necessary. Several thin layers will work better than thick layers.
- Apply Castor Seal to the appliance and latex then in a patting motion apply crème makeup.
- Apply the makeup from the lightest to darkest colors.
- Powder to set.
- Dust off excess powder with damp towel or sponge.