Woochie Beast Master Face Prosthetic
Create Beast Makeup with just one prosthetic appliance.
- Description: This Master Beast Face Prosthetic can be used to create a unique look for The Beast in “Beauty and the Beast” or creating a beast for Halloween. This one piece appliance is lightly painted allowing the user to add their own brown, black and grey cream makeup to create your own look. The appliance features paper thin edges or an invisible edge and to help for the smoothest blend onto the skin when you glue it in place using spirit gum or prosthetic adhesive.
- Includes: One piece prosthetic that includes horns, brow, nose, mouth, teeth and chin.
- Size: One size fits most adults.
- Materials: Latex
- Note: The prosthetic may be slightly bent from the packaging. Use a hairdryer to straighten any folds in the prosthetic.
How to Use:
- Check placement on your face for proper alignment.
- Brush Spirit Gum on the back of the Woochie appliance anywhere it the will be touching the skin. Spirit Gum may also be applied directly to the skin.
- Position the Woochie appliance onto the skin in the desired area and press into place. For best adhesion, remove the Woochie appliance and use the appliance itself (or your index finger) to tack the Spirit Gum with a rapid up and down motion. This will cause the Spirit Gum to become extremely tacky.
- Then firmly press the appliance back into place.
- To hide edges of the appliance, apply a thin layer of Latex over the edges with a makeup sponge using a patting motion.
- Let dry and powder.
- Repeat if necessary. Several thin layers will work better than thick layers.
- Apply Castor Seal to the appliance and latex then in a patting motion apply crème makeup.
- Apply the makeup from the lightest to darkest colors.
- Powder to set.
- Dust off excess powder with damp towel or sponge.