Woochie Cyrano Nose
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
“But truly that nose is the glorious cross he bears.”- Edmond Rostand, Cyrano de Bergerac, Act 1
- Description: This Woochie Latex Cyrano Nose is an extremely large latex nose. It is a light beige color with feathered edges.
- Includes: One latex nose with instructions.
- Size: One Size. (3’’ long).
- Additional Products: Spirit Gum and Remover (not included) are needed to attach and remove the nose.
- Recommended Products: Castor Sealer, Crème Foundation, Face Powder, latex sponges and Liquid Latex
- Trivia: Cyrano de Bergerac is a brash, strong-willed man of many talents. In addition to being a remarkable duelist, he is a gifted, joyful poet and is also shown to be a musician. However, he has an extremely large nose, which is the reason for his own self-doubt.
If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use.
How to Use:
- Although most of the appliances can be worn in several places, it is best to check for proper alignment of some pieces.
- Edges may be trimmed for a better fit.
- Brush Spirit Gum on the back of the Cyrano Nose anywhere it the will be touching the skin.
- Spirit Gum may also be applied directly to the skin.
- Position the Cyrano Nose onto the skin in the desired area and press into place. For best adhesion, remove the Woochie appliance and use the appliance itself (or your index finger) to tack the Spirit Gum with a rapid up and down motion. This will cause the Spirit Gum to become extremely tacky. Then firmly press the appliance back into place.
- Optional Suggestions for a more professional look-For thinner edges, after applying the appliance to your skin with Spirit Gum, the edges of the Cyrano Nose may be stippled, using a small piece of White Latex Sponge, with a thin coat of Liquid Latex.
- Allow this to dry before applying a second coat. A hair dryer set on low will help speed up the drying time.
- Powder the dried latex when finished.
- After the adhering the Cyrano Nose you may want to make your piece blend in better. To do this you will need Cream Foundation, Castor Sealer, and Colorless Powder.
- Begin by tearing a white latex sponge in half, and using the rough side of the sponge, place a small amount of Castor Sealer on the sponge and dip the sponge into the color that comes closest foundation to match your skin tone. Apply makeup to the Cyrano Nose in a patting, or “stippling,” motion.
- Next using a darker makeup color, shade the Woochie appliance in the appropriate areas. Lastly, using the lightest of the makeup colors, apply the makeup to the highpoints of the Woochie appliance.
- Finally, powder the appliance using Colorless Powder to set the makeup.
- Removal-Using a small brush or cotton swab work a small amount of Spirit Gum Remover under the edges of the Cyrano Nose. Once removed, remove any residual adhesive or makeup by rubbing more remover into the area. Rinse the skin using a towel and warm water.
- For additional applications, clean the Cyrano Nose with soap and water and a small amount of alcohol. Let dry and store out of the damaging rays of direct sunlight.
WARNINGS: If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use.