Woochie Devil Prosthetic Set
Look like a real devil with the Woochie devil makeup prosthetic set. The Devil can sometimes be a very gentlemanly thing.
- Description: The Devil Set has hooked red nose and a separate red cleft chin, a perfect start for an outstanding devil makeup. This Woochie Latex Devil chin and nose are a red color with feathered edges.
- Includes: One 2’’ red Devil nose and a 2 ½’’ cleft chin with instructions.
- Size: One size fits al
- Additional Products: Spirit Gum and Remover (not included) are needed to attach and remove the appliances.
- Recommended Products: Devil Horns, Castor Sealer, Red and Black Crème Foundations, Face Powder and Liquid Latex
- Always start your makeup with a clean, dry face.
- Hold the Woochie Devil nose and chin over your own nose to determine the proper fit and placement. You may prefer to trim some excess edges before applying some appliances. When trimming edges, try to leave at least 1/4” around the base of the appliance.
- On clean skin, brush or swab Spirit Gum onto the face. Take care not to apply in an area larger than base of the appliance. Using your index finger or a Makeup Sponge, tack the surface with a light up and down motion. This helps to increase the adhesion of the Spirit Gum.
- Place the appliance over the adhesive and press into place. You may powder any exposed areas of sprit gum.
- To apply Chin, follow the complete steps listed above.
- For a more professional look, the edges to the appliance may be stippled with a thin coat of Liquid Latex, using a makeup sponge or black stipple sponge. Allow the latex to dry before applying a second coat. Remember that two thin coats will dry faster than one thick coat. Powder the dry latex when finished. Dust off excess powder.
- Using a section of latex sponge, pat on the red makeup sparingly. When using a regular cream base makeup, you may want to first sponge on a thin layer of Castor Sealer to seal the latex. This will prevent the makeup from lightening up over time. The addition of highlights and shadows are then applied over base coat. This is achieved by applying lighter and darker makeup colors. The makeup should be set with Colorless Powder to prevent it from rubbing off.
Removal - To remove all makeup, use soap and warm water or Albolene. Put a small amount into your hand and using the pads of your fingertips, massage into makeup. Work in circular motions, being careful not to get any in your eyes or mouth. If some should get in your eyes, flush them with plenty of cool water.
Note: If you use your fingers to apply makeup, the oils in your fingers will work to break down the makeup. The makeup will not last as long or provide a smooth even coverage.
If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use. Do NOT use around eye area. Do not ingest. Not intended as a food product. Not intended for children under 8 years of age.