Woochie Fake Broken Bone Prosthetic
Use this Woochie prosthetic for how to fake a broken bone. Ow!!!! I broke my arm!
- Description: The Woochie Broken Bone Prosthetic is a pre-colored and hand detailed latex appliance used for a realistic looking simulated body trauma. It is made to look like a realistic broken bone. It is made with feathered edges for easy blending.
- Includes: 1 latex broken bone prosthetic with instructions.
- Size: One Size. (The broken bone prosthetic measures 4 ¼’’ long)
- Additional Products: Spirit Gum and Remover (not included) are needed to attach and remove the appliance.
- Recommended Products: Stage Blood, Castor Seal, Crème Foundations, Face Powder, latex sponges and Liquid Latex
If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use.
How to Use:
- Always start your makeup with a clean, dry skin.
- Hold the latex broken bone in place to determine the proper fit and placement. You may prefer to trim some excess edges before applying some appliances. When trimming edges, try to leave at least 1/4” around the base of the appliance.
- On clean skin, brush or swab Spirit Gum onto the face. Take care not to apply in an area larger than base of the appliance. Using your index finger or a Makeup Sponge, tack the surface with a light up and down motion. This helps to increase the adhesion of the Spirit Gum.
- Place the appliance over the adhesive and press into place. You may powder any exposed areas of sprit gum.
- For a more professional look, the edges to the appliance may be stippled with a thin coat of Liquid Latex, using a makeup sponge or black stipple sponge. Allow the latex to dry before applying a second coat. Remember that two thin coats will dry faster than one thick coat.
- Powder the dry latex when finished. Dust off excess powder.
- After the adhering the Woochie appliance you may want to make your piece blend in better. To do this you will need Cream Foundation, Castor Sealer and Colorless Powder.
- Begin by tearing a white latex sponge in half, and using the rough side of the sponge, place a small amount of Castor Sealer on the sponge and dip the sponge into the color that comes closest to matching your skin tone. Apply makeup to appliance in a patting, or “stippling,” motion.
- Finally, powder the appliance using Colorless Powder to set the makeup.
- Add a little stage blood as needed.
Removal - To remove all makeup, use soap and warm water or Albolene. Put a small amount into your hand and using the pads of your fingertips, massage into makeup. Work in circular motions, being careful not to get any in your eyes or mouth. If some should get in your eyes, flush them with plenty of cool water
Note: If you use your fingers to apply makeup, the oils in your fingers will work to break down the makeup. The makeup will not last as long or provide a smooth even coverage.
If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use. Do NOT use around eye area. Do not ingest. Not intended as a food product. Not intended for children under 8 years of age.