Woochie Fake Cuts Prosthetic Set
SKU WO145 Cut Set
Learn how to make fake cuts that look real with this Woochie prosthetic. Create realistic cuts quickly and easily.
- Description: This 3 piece cut set is a pre-colored and hand detailed latex appliance used for a realistic looking simulated body trauma. It is made with feathered edges for easy blending.
- Includes: This cuts set includes with three separate latex wounds with instructions.
- Size: One size. (Two cuts measure 4’’ long. One cut is ‘’Y’’ shaped and measures 3 ¼’’ long)
- Additional Products: Spirit Gum and Remover (not included) are needed to attach and remove the appliance.
- Recommended Products: Stage Blood, Castor Seal, Crème Foundations, Face Powder, latex sponges and Liquid Latex
If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use
How to Use:
- Although most of the appliances can be worn in several places, it is best to check for proper alignment of some pieces.
- Brush Spirit Gum on the back of the cut appliance anywhere it the will be touching the skin. For best adhesion, remove the Woochie appliance and use the appliance itself (or your index finger) to tack the Spirit Gum with a rapid up and down motion. This will cause the Spirit Gum to become extremely tacky. Then firmly press the appliance back into place.
- For thinner edges, after applying the Woochie appliance to your skin with Spirit Gum, the edges of the appliance may be stippled, using a small piece of White Latex Sponge, with a thin coat of Latex. Allow this to dry before applying a second coat. Powder the dried latex when finished.
- Add stage blood as needed.
After the adhering the Woochie appliance you may want to make your piece blend in better. To do this you will need Cream Foundation, Castor Sealer and Colorless Powder.
- Begin by tearing a white latex sponge in half, and using the rough side of the sponge, place a small amount of Castor Sealer on the sponge and dip the sponge into the color that comes closest to matching your skin tone. Apply makeup to appliance in a patting, or “stippling,” motion.
- Finally, powder the appliance using Colorless Powder to set the makeup.
- To Remove- Using a small brush or cotton swab work a small amount of Spirit Gum Remover under the edges of the Woochie appliance. Once removed, remove any residual adhesive or makeup by rubbing more remover into the area. Rinse the skin using a towel and warm water.