Woochie Large Prosthetic "I Heard That" Ears
These big prosthetic ears from Woochie cover your ears completely.
- Description: These I Heard That Ears completely cover your ear but they do have small hole to hear out of. These oversized Woochie Latex ears are a light beige color with feathered edges.
- Includes: Two I heard that ear prosthetics with instructions.
- Size: One Size. (They measures 4’’ tall)
- Additional Products: Spirit Gum and Remover (not included) are needed to attach and remove the appliance.
- Recommended Products: Castor Sealer, Crème Foundations, Face Powder, latex sponges and Liquid Latex
If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use.
How to Use:
- Always start your makeup with a clean, dry skin.
- Place the ear appliance over your ears to find proper fit. (Try holding the appliance in place, pat some powder with the powder puff around the edges of the appliance. Remove the appliance and you should have an outline of the area the appliance will cover.)
- Brush or swab Spirit Gum onto your ears. Take care not to apply in an area larger than base of the appliance. Be careful not to get Spirit Gum in your hair, it is very hard to get out.
- Using your index finger or a Makeup Sponge, tack the surface with a light up and down motion. This helps to increase the adhesion of the Spirit Gum.
- Place the appliance over the adhesive and press into place. You may powder any exposed areas of sprit gum.
- For a more professional look, the edges to the appliance may be stippled with a thin coat of Liquid Latex, using a makeup sponge or black stipple sponge. Allow the latex to dry before applying a second coat. Remember that two thin coats will dry faster than one thick coat.
- Powder the dry latex when finished. Dust off excess powder.
- After the adhering the Woochie appliance you may want to make your piece blend in better. To do this you will need Cream Foundation, Castor Sealer and Colorless Powder.
- Begin by tearing a white latex sponge in half, and using the rough side of the sponge, place a small amount of Castor Sealer on the sponge and dip the sponge into the color that comes closest to matching your skin tone. Apply makeup to appliance in a patting, or “stippling,” motion.
- Finally, powder the appliance using Colorless Powder to set the makeup.
Removal - To remove all makeup, use soap and warm water or Albolene. Put a small amount into your hand and using the pads of your fingertips, massage into makeup. Work in circular motions, being careful not to get any in your eyes or mouth. If some should get in your eyes, flush them with plenty of cool water
Note: If you use your fingers to apply makeup, the oils in your fingers will work to break down the makeup. The makeup will not last as long or provide a smooth even coverage.
If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use. Do NOT use around eye area. Do not ingest. Not intended as a food product. Not intended for children under 8 years of age.