Woochie Pinocchio Nose
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
A lie keeps growing and growing until it's as plain as the nose on your face
- Description: Wear this light weight Woochie latex nose is a light beige color with feathered edges for a convincing looking Pinocchio.
- Includes: One latex nose with instructions.
- Size: One Size. (4’’ long).
- Additional Products: Spirit Gum and Remover (not included) are needed to attach and remove the appliance.
Recommended Products: Castor Sealer, Crème Foundation in, Face Powder, latex sponges and Liquid Latex
If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use.
How to Use:
- Although most of the appliances can be worn in several places, it is best to check for proper alignment of some pieces.
- Edges may be trimmed for a better fit.
- Brush Spirit Gum on the back of the Pinocchio Nose anywhere it the will be touching the skin.
- Spirit Gum may also be applied directly to the skin.
- Position the Woochie appliance onto the skin in the desired area and press into place. For best adhesion, remove the Pinocchio Noseand use the appliance itself (or your index finger) to tack the Spirit Gum with a rapid up and down motion. This will cause the Spirit Gum to become extremely tacky. Then firmly press the appliance back into place.
- Optional Suggestions for a more professional look-For thinner edges, after applying the appliance to your skin with Spirit Gum, the edges of the Pinocchio Nose may be stippled, using a small piece of White Latex Sponge, with a thin coat of Liquid Latex.
- Allow this to dry before applying a second coat. A hair dryer set on low will help speed up the drying time.
- Powder the dried latex when finished.
- After the adhering the Pinocchio Nose you may want to make your piece blend in better. To do this you will need Cream Foundation, Castor Sealer, and Colorless Powder.
- Begin by tearing a white latex sponge in half, and using the rough side of the sponge, place a small amount of Castor Sealer on the sponge and dip the sponge into the color that comes closest foundation to match your skin tone. Apply makeup to the appliance in a patting, or “stippling,” motion.
- Next using a darker makeup color, shade the Pinocchio Nosein the appropriate areas. Lastly, using the lightest of the makeup colors, apply the makeup to the highpoints of the Woochie appliance.
- Finally, powder the appliance using Colorless Powder to set the makeup.
- Removal-Using a small brush or cotton swab work a small amount of Spirit Gum Remover under the edges of the Pinocchio Nose. Once removed, remove any residual adhesive or makeup by rubbing more remover into the area. Rinse the skin using a towel and warm water.
- For additional applications, clean the Pinocchio Nose with soap and water and a small amount of alcohol. Let dry and store out of the damaging rays of direct sunlight.
WARNINGS: If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use.