Woochie Prosthetic Alien Horns
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
SKU WO244 Alien Horns
Kick up your costume with these realistic prosthetic alien horns from Woochie.
Want something that goes beyond just a simple pair of devil horns?
- Description: This Alien Horns set provides two curving, stubby, hand-painted horns to enhance strange alien or animal-creature makeup designs. They are made with feathered edges for easy blending.
- Includes: Two flesh-colored horns with instructions.
- Size: Large. (These horns measure 1 ¼’’ tall)
- Additional Products: Spirit Gum and Remover (not included) are needed to attach and remove the horns
- Recommended Products: Castor Sealer, Crème Foundation, Face Powder, latex sponges and Liquid Latex
If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use.
How to Use:
- Although most of the appliances can be worn in several places, it is best to check for proper alignment of some pieces.
- Edges may be trimmed for a better fit.
- Brush Spirit Gum on the back of the Universal Horns anywhere it the will be touching the skin.
- Spirit Gum may also be applied directly to the skin.
- Position the Horns onto the skin in the desired area and press into place. For best adhesion, remove the Woochie appliance and use the appliance itself (or your index finger) to tack the Spirit Gum with a rapid up and down motion. This will cause the Spirit Gum to become extremely tacky. Then firmly press the appliance back into place.
- Optional Suggestions for a more professional look-For thinner edges, after applying the appliance to your skin with Spirit Gum, the edges of the Horns may be stippled, using a small piece of White Latex Sponge, with a thin coat of Liquid Latex.
- Allow this to dry before applying a second coat. A hair dryer set on low will help speed up the drying time.
- Powder the dried latex when finished.
- After the adhering the Horns you may want to make your piece blend in better. To do this you will need Cream Foundation, Castor Sealer, and Colorless Powder.
- Begin by tearing a white latex sponge in half, and using the rough side of the sponge, place a small amount of Castor Sealer on the sponge and dip the sponge into the color that comes closest foundation to match your skin tone. Apply makeup to the appliance in a patting, or “stippling,” motion.
- Next using a darker makeup color, shade the Horns in the appropriate areas. Lastly, using the lightest of the makeup colors, apply the makeup to the highpoints of the Woochie appliance.
- Finally, powder the appliance using Colorless Powder to set the makeup.
- Removal-Using a small brush or cotton swab work a small amount of Spirit Gum Remover under the edges of the Horns. Once removed, remove any residual adhesive or makeup by rubbing more remover into the area. Rinse the skin using a towel and warm water.
- For additional applications, clean the Horns with soap and water and a small amount of alcohol. Let dry and store out of the damaging rays of direct sunlight.
Note: If you use your fingers to apply makeup, the oils in your fingers will work to break down the makeup. The makeup will not last as long or provide a smooth even coverage.
If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use. Do NOT use around eye area. Do not ingest. Not intended as a food product. Not intended for children under 8 years of age.