Woochie Prosthetic Cat Nose Small
Look like a real cat with this Woochie prosthetic cat face makeup.
- Description: This flesh-colored latex piece fits over the nose and upper lip to create the look of a cat-perfect for lion, tiger, and domestic cat makeup designs.
- Includes: One cat nose with upper lips and instructions
- Size: One size- Small. (This piece measures 3 ½’’ wide and 2 ½’’ tall)
- Additional Products: Spirit Gum and Remover (not included) are needed to attach and remove the cat face.
- Recommended Products: Castor Sealer, Crème Foundation in Cat Colors, Face Powder, latex sponges and Liquid Latex
If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use. Do NOT use around eye area. Do not ingest. Not intended as a food product. Not intended for children under 8 years of age.
How to Use:
How to use:
- Check placement on your face for proper alignment.
- Brush Spirit Gum on the back of the Woochie appliance anywhere it the will be touching the skin.
- Spirit Gum may also be applied directly to the skin.
- Position the Woochie appliance onto the skin in the desired area and press into place. For best adhesion, remove the Woochie appliance and use the appliance itself (or your index finger) to tack the Spirit Gum with a rapid up and down motion. This will cause the Spirit Gum to become extremely tacky. Then firmly press the appliance back into place.
- To hide edges of the appliance, apply a thin layer of Latex over the edges with a makeup sponge using a patting motion.
- Let dry and powder. Repeat if necessary. Several thin layers will work better than thick layers.
- Apply Castor Seal to the appliance and latex.
- In a patting motion apply crème makeup. Apply the makeup from the lightest to darkest colors.
- Finally, powder using Colorless Powder to set the makeup.
- Dust off excess powder with damp towel or sponge.
- To remove-Using a small brush or cotton, swab work a small amount of Spirit Gum Remover under the edges of the Woochie® appliance. Remove any residual adhesive by rubbing more remover into the area. Rinse the skin using soap and warm water or makeup remover.